Scrabble word: FALLACIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FALLACIOUS exist?
Definitions of FALLACIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - containing or based on a fallacy
- adj - intended to deceive
- adj - based on an incorrect or misleading notion or information
- Containing or based on a fallacy: a fallacious assumption.
- Tending to mislead; deceptive: fallacious testimony.
There are 10 letters in FALLACIOUS: A A C F I L L O S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FALLACIOUS plus a wildcard: FALLACIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FALLACIOUS
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FALLACIOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.