Scrabble word: FACULTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FACULTY exist?
Definitions of FACULTY in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the inherent cognitive or perceptual powers of the mind
- noun - the body of teachers and administrators at a school
- An inherent power or ability.
- Any of the powers or capacities possessed by the human mind.
- The ability to perform or act.
- Any of the divisions or comprehensive branches of learning at a college or university: the faculty of law.
- The teachers and instructors within such a division.
- A body of teachers.
- All of the members of a learned profession: the medical faculty.
- Authorization granted by authority; conferred power.
- An occupation; a trade.
- noun - an inherent power or ability