Scrabble word: FACULTY
In which Scrabble dictionary does FACULTY exist?
Definitions of FACULTY in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the inherent cognitive or perceptual powers of the mind
- noun - the body of teachers and administrators at a school
- An inherent power or ability.
- Any of the powers or capacities possessed by the human mind.
- The ability to perform or act.
- Any of the divisions or comprehensive branches of learning at a college or university: the faculty of law.
- The teachers and instructors within such a division.
- A body of teachers.
- All of the members of a learned profession: the medical faculty.
- Authorization granted by authority; conferred power.
- An occupation; a trade.
- noun - an inherent power or ability
There are 7 letters in FACULTY: A C F L T U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FACULTY plus a wildcard: FACULTY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FACULTY
Images for FACULTY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.