Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: FACTIOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does FACTIOUS exist?
Definitions of FACTIOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - dissenting (especially dissenting with the majority opinion)
- Of, relating to, produced by, or characterized by internal dissension.
- Given to or promoting internal dissension.
- adj - promoting dissension
There are 8 letters in FACTIOUS: A C F I O S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FACTIOUS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FACTIOUS plus a wildcard: FACTIOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FACTIOUS
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FACTIOUS
- Affirmative Action factious Past Uncertain Future WGBH News
- factious Dermatitis Pictures Old Medical Pictures from the early days ...
- Friday factious Fun Who Is The Second-Best Wide Receiver In Texans ...
- The Shoe Industry. Puget Sound Off
- Pastor Mike Bryant A factious Man
- WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT KEVIN FRIENDS WITH KIDS and GOD BLESS AMERICA ...
- Country Australia English Canada English Netherlands Dutch New ...
- Infactio.us is a playful way to share and discover viral content on ...
- FROM FICTION TO factious
- Chinese zodiac tattoos by xxDistortion 225x270 Chinese Zodiac Tattoos
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.