Scrabble word: FACSIMILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FACSIMILE exist?
Definitions of FACSIMILE in dictionaries:
- noun - an exact copy or reproduction
- noun - duplicator that transmits the copy by wire or radio
- verb - send something via a facsimile machine
- An exact copy or reproduction, as of a document.
- A method of transmitting images or printed matter by electronic means.
- An image so transmitted.
- Of or used to produce exact reproductions, as of documents.
- Exactly reproduced; duplicate.
There are 9 letters in FACSIMILE: A C E F I I L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FACSIMILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word FACSIMILE plus a wildcard: FACSIMILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FACSIMILE
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for FACSIMILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.