Scrabble word: EXTRUSION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTRUSION exist?
Definitions of EXTRUSION in dictionaries:
- noun - something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- noun - squeezing out by applying pressure
- The act or process of pushing or thrusting out.
- The act or process of shaping by forcing through a die.
- An object or material produced by extruding.
There are 9 letters in EXTRUSION: E I N O R S T U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTRUSION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXTRUSION plus a wildcard: EXTRUSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTRUSION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXTRUSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.