Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXTRUDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTRUDE exist?
Definitions of EXTRUDE in dictionaries:
- verb - form or shape by forcing through an opening
- To push or thrust out.
- To protrude or project.
- v - to force, thrust, or push out
There are 7 letters in EXTRUDE: D E E R T U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTRUDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXTRUDE plus a wildcard: EXTRUDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTRUDE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXTRUDE
- Inner extrude -10 meters then extrude 30 meters following with an ...
- AutoCAD 3D Modeling extruded Solids - Parsai
- extrude Along Path
- extrude Hone Corporation to Exhibit Latest Innovations to Aqueous ...
- More on that later. You can extrude multiple components at a time.
- extrude Order Information
- polystyrne extrud
- One example where you can use extruded paths is to represent pipes in ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.