Scrabble word: EXTREMITIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTREMITIES exist?
Definitions of EXTREMITIES in dictionaries:
- noun - an external body part that projects from the body
- noun - an extreme condition or state (especially of adversity or disease)
- noun - the greatest or utmost degree
- noun - the outermost or farthest region or point
- noun - that part of a limb that is farthest from the torso
There are 11 letters in EXTREMITIES: E E E I I M R S T T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXTREMITIES plus a wildcard: EXTREMITIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTREMITIES
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXTREMITIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.