Scrabble word: EXTREMER
Is EXTREMER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXTREMER in dictionaries:
- adj - of the greatest possible degree or extent or intensity
- adj - far beyond a norm in quantity or amount or degree
- adj - beyond a norm in views or actions
- adj - most distant in any direction
- adj - existing in a very high degree
- noun - the highest degree
There are 8 letters in EXTREMER: E E E M R R T X
Click to search all anagrams of EXTREMER plus a wildcard: EXTREMER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTREMER
Images for EXTREMER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.