Scrabble word: EXTREME
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTREME exist?
Definitions of EXTREME in dictionaries:
- noun - the furthest or highest degree of something
- noun - the point located farthest from the middle of something
- adj - of the greatest possible degree or extent or intensity
- adj - far beyond a norm in quantity or amount or degree
- adj - beyond a norm in views or actions
- adj - most distant in any direction
- Most remote in any direction; outermost or farthest: the extreme edge of the field.
- Being in or attaining the greatest or highest degree; very intense: extreme pleasure; extreme pain.
- See Synonyms at excessive.
- Of the greatest severity; drastic: took extreme measures to conserve fuel.
- Final; last.
- The greatest or utmost degree or point.
- Either of the two things situated at opposite ends of a range: the extremes of boiling and freezing.
- An extreme condition.
- An immoderate, drastic expedient: resorted to extremes in the emergency.
- The first or last term of a ratio or a series.
- A maximum or minimum value of a function.
- The major or minor term of a syllogism.
- adj - existing in a very high degree
- noun - the highest degree