Scrabble word: EXTREME
Is EXTREME valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXTREME in dictionaries:
- noun - the furthest or highest degree of something
- noun - the point located farthest from the middle of something
- adj - of the greatest possible degree or extent or intensity
- adj - far beyond a norm in quantity or amount or degree
- adj - beyond a norm in views or actions
- adj - most distant in any direction
- Most remote in any direction; outermost or farthest: the extreme edge of the field.
- Being in or attaining the greatest or highest degree; very intense: extreme pleasure; extreme pain.
- See Synonyms at excessive.
- Of the greatest severity; drastic: took extreme measures to conserve fuel.
- Final; last.
- The greatest or utmost degree or point.
- Either of the two things situated at opposite ends of a range: the extremes of boiling and freezing.
- An extreme condition.
- An immoderate, drastic expedient: resorted to extremes in the emergency.
- The first or last term of a ratio or a series.
- A maximum or minimum value of a function.
- The major or minor term of a syllogism.
- adj - existing in a very high degree
- noun - the highest degree
There are 7 letters in EXTREME: E E E M R T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTREME
Click to search all anagrams of EXTREME plus a wildcard: EXTREME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTREME
Images for EXTREME
Lookup in Wiki for EXTREME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.