Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXTORTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTORTION exist?
Definitions of EXTORTION in dictionaries:
- noun - an exorbitant charge
- noun - unjust exaction (as by the misuse of authority)
- noun - the felonious act of extorting money (as by threats of violence)
- The act or an instance of extorting.
- Illegal use of one’s official position or powers to obtain property, funds, or patronage.
- An excessive or exorbitant charge.
- Something extorted.
There are 9 letters in EXTORTION: E I N O O R T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTORTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXTORTION plus a wildcard: EXTORTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTORTION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXTORTION
- Social media muscle bluff equalizer extortion
- How extortion Works
- Online Storage - MediaMaxs High Tech extortion BlogWell
- Organized crime syndicates use extortion methods more and more often ...
- picture vocabulary for extortion
- Shylock Laser-engraved acrylic 9 x 12 (H x W) 2008
- Civil extortion California SLAPP Law
- Symantec-extortion-Source Code
- extortion- RelaxLol
- extortion - Rupture - split (RSR) review on Collective Zine
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.