Scrabble word: EXTORTION
Is EXTORTION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXTORTION in dictionaries:
- noun - an exorbitant charge
- noun - unjust exaction (as by the misuse of authority)
- noun - the felonious act of extorting money (as by threats of violence)
- The act or an instance of extorting.
- Illegal use of one’s official position or powers to obtain property, funds, or patronage.
- An excessive or exorbitant charge.
- Something extorted.
There are 9 letters in EXTORTION: E I N O O R T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTORTION
Click to search all anagrams of EXTORTION plus a wildcard: EXTORTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTORTION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXTORTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.