Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXTIRPATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTIRPATE exist?
Definitions of EXTIRPATE in dictionaries:
- verb - destroy completely, as if down to the roots
- verb - pull up by or as if by the roots
- verb - surgically remove (an organ)
- To pull up by the roots.
- To destroy totally; exterminate.
- To remove by surgery.
There are 9 letters in EXTIRPATE: A E E I P R T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTIRPATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXTIRPATE plus a wildcard: EXTIRPATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTIRPATE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXTIRPATE
- Sea otters were extirpated by the fur trade from most of Alaska by ...
- An extirpated tree.
- extirpate - MTG Alter by seesic on deviantART
- Name extirpate
- extirpate our negativity i would like to extirpate my superstitions
- ... 15 2012) BISPORA JOURNAL TAUNIS YEAR ONE SYMBOLIK AND extirpate
- extirpate - definition of extirpate by the Free Online Dictionary ...
- Talofofo Falls by extirpate on deviantART
- extirpate Hemiptera cadaverous
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.