Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXTENUATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTENUATE exist?
Definitions of EXTENUATE in dictionaries:
- verb - lessen or to try to lessen the seriousness or extent of
- To lessen or attempt to lessen the magnitude or seriousness of, especially by providing partial excuses.
- To make thin or emaciated.
- To reduce the strength of.
- To belittle; disparage.
There are 9 letters in EXTENUATE: A E E E N T T U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTENUATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXTENUATE plus a wildcard: EXTENUATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTENUATE
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXTENUATE
- Word of the day Fresh Fresh Fresh extenuate
- Thread Image Mnemonic For The Word extenuate
- Either I mistake your shape and making quite Or else you are that ...
- cripple debilitate deflate disable dissipate enfeeble extenuate ...
- Companii 5 companii extenuate de criza care si-au pus speranta in ...
- 06302011 extenuate
- Frank Cadogan Cowper. Titania Sleeps in A Midsummer Nights Dream ...
- extenuate - weaken mitigate httpwww.ezeedictionary.comimagedicte ...
- Style tip Mix stripes with florals for a modern take on the trend.
- dramatize extenuate and intensify the feelings i might have those ...