Scrabble word: EXTENSION
Is EXTENSION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXTENSION in dictionaries:
- noun - a mutually agreed delay in the date set for the completion of a job or payment of a debt
- noun - act of expanding in scope
- noun - the spreading of something (a belief or practice) into new regions
- noun - an educational opportunity provided by colleges and universities to people who are not enrolled as regular students
- noun - act of stretching or straightening out a flexed limb
- noun - a string of characters beginning with a period and followed by one or more letters
- noun - the most direct or specific meaning of a word or expression
- noun - the ability to raise the working leg high in the air
- noun - amount or degree or range to which something extends
- noun - an additional telephone set that is connected to the same telephone line
- noun - an addition to the length of something
- noun - an addition that extends a main building
- The act of extending or the condition of being extended.
- The amount, degree, or range to which something extends or can extend: The wire has an extension of 50 feet.
- The act of straightening or extending a limb.
- The position assumed by an extended limb.
- The application of traction to a fractured or dislocated limb to restore the normal position.
- An addition that increases the area, influence, operation, or contents of something: an extension for the vacuum cleaner; built a new extension onto the hospital wing.
- An additional telephone connected to a main line.
- An allowance of extra time, especially for the repayment of a debt.
- The period of this extra time: three months’ extension on the loan.
- The property of an object by which it occupies space.
- A program in a university, college, or school that offers instruction, as by television or correspondence, to persons unable to attend at the usual time or in the usual place.
- The class of objects designated by a specific term or concept; denotation.
- A set that includes a given and similar set as a subset.
There are 9 letters in EXTENSION: E E I N N O S T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXTENSION
Click to search all anagrams of EXTENSION plus a wildcard: EXTENSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTENSION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXTENSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.