Scrabble word: EXTENDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTENDED exist?
Definitions of EXTENDED in dictionaries:
- verb - extend in scope or range or area
- verb - stretch out over a distance, space, time, or scope
- verb - span an interval of distance, space or time
- verb - make available
- verb - thrust or extend out
- verb - reach outward in space
- verb - offer verbally
- verb - extend one's limbs or muscles, or the entire body
- verb - expand the influence of
- verb - lengthen in time
- verb - extend or stretch out to a greater or the full length
- verb - cause to move at full gallop
- verb - open or straighten out
- verb - use to the utmost
- verb - prolong the time allowed for payment of
- verb - continue or extend
- verb - increase in quantity or bulk by adding a cheaper substance
- adj - relatively long in duration
- adj - fully extended or stretched forth
- adj - drawn out or made longer spatially
- adj - beyond the literal or primary sense
- adj - large in spatial extent or range or scope or quantity
- Stretched or pulled out: an extended telescope.
- Continued for a long period of time; protracted: had an extended vacation in the Alps.
- Enlarged or broad in meaning, scope, or influence: an extended sense of the word honest.
- verb - to stretch out to full length
There are 8 letters in EXTENDED: D D E E E N T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXTENDED plus a wildcard: EXTENDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTENDED
Images for EXTENDED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.