Scrabble word: EXTEMPORANEOUS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXTEMPORANEOUS exist?
Definitions of EXTEMPORANEOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - with little or no preparation or forethought
- Carried out or performed with little or no preparation; impromptu: an extemporaneous piano recital.
- Prepared in advance but delivered without notes or text: an extemporaneous speech.
- Skilled at or given to unrehearsed speech or performance: an accomplished extemporaneous speaker.
- These adjectives mean spoken, performed, done, or composed with little or no preparation or forethought.