Scrabble word: EXTEMPORANEOUS
Is EXTEMPORANEOUS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXTEMPORANEOUS in dictionaries:
- adj - with little or no preparation or forethought
- Carried out or performed with little or no preparation; impromptu: an extemporaneous piano recital.
- Prepared in advance but delivered without notes or text: an extemporaneous speech.
- Skilled at or given to unrehearsed speech or performance: an accomplished extemporaneous speaker.
- These adjectives mean spoken, performed, done, or composed with little or no preparation or forethought.
There are 14 letters in EXTEMPORANEOUS: A E E E M N O O P R S T U X
Click to search all anagrams of EXTEMPORANEOUS plus a wildcard: EXTEMPORANEOUS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXTEMPORANEOUS
14 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXTEMPORANEOUS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.