Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXPOSURES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPOSURES exist?
Definitions of EXPOSURES in dictionaries:
- noun - vulnerability to the elements
- noun - the act of subjecting someone to an influencing experience
- noun - the disclosure of something secret
- noun - aspect resulting from the direction a building or window faces
- noun - the state of being vulnerable or exposed
- noun - the intensity of light falling on a photographic film or plate
- noun - a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide
- noun - the act of exposing film to light
- noun - presentation to view in an open or public manner
- noun - abandoning without shelter or protection (as by leaving as infant out in the open)
- v - to lay open to view
There are 9 letters in EXPOSURES: E E O P R S S U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPOSURES plus a wildcard: EXPOSURES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPOSURES
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPOSURES
- Picture of the Day Moth Trails at Night TwistedSifter
- Holga Techniques Multiple exposures
- Step 1 Identifying Loss exposures
- Long Exposure Roomba Photos are Pretty Insightful. Robotics Blog
- exposures transformation fada gallery exposures
- janice-vidal.comLeOnline Post Topic Janice Doesnt Believe ...
- ... or more individual exposures are made to create a single photograph in
- ... by Andy Warhol. Scanned by me from his book exposures published 1979
- Long exposure - LOrrido di Pr-Saint-Didier (Courmayeur) Valle d ...
- ... CompetitionsPage 2 October 2011 Theme Long exposures
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.