Scrabble word: EXPOSURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPOSURE exist?
Definitions of EXPOSURE in dictionaries:
- noun - vulnerability to the elements
- noun - the act of subjecting someone to an influencing experience
- noun - the disclosure of something secret
- noun - aspect resulting from the direction a building or window faces
- noun - the state of being vulnerable or exposed
- noun - the intensity of light falling on a photographic film or plate
- noun - a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide
- noun - the act of exposing film to light
- noun - presentation to view in an open or public manner
- noun - abandoning without shelter or protection (as by leaving as infant out in the open)
- An act of subjecting or an instance of being subjected to an action or an influence: their first exposure to big city life.
- Appearance in public or in the mass media: an actor with much recent exposure in television.
- Revelation, especially of crime or guilt: exposure of graft in county government.
- The condition of being exposed, especially to severe weather or other forces of nature: was hospitalized for the effects of exposure.
- A position in relation to climatic or weather conditions or points of the compass: Our house has a southern exposure.
- The act of exposing sensitized photographic film or plate.
- A photographic plate or a piece of film so exposed.
- The amount of radiant energy needed to expose a photographic film.
- verb - to lay open to view