Scrabble word: EXPOSURE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPOSURE exist?
Definitions of EXPOSURE in dictionaries:
- noun - vulnerability to the elements
- noun - the act of subjecting someone to an influencing experience
- noun - the disclosure of something secret
- noun - aspect resulting from the direction a building or window faces
- noun - the state of being vulnerable or exposed
- noun - the intensity of light falling on a photographic film or plate
- noun - a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide
- noun - the act of exposing film to light
- noun - presentation to view in an open or public manner
- noun - abandoning without shelter or protection (as by leaving as infant out in the open)
- An act of subjecting or an instance of being subjected to an action or an influence: their first exposure to big city life.
- Appearance in public or in the mass media: an actor with much recent exposure in television.
- Revelation, especially of crime or guilt: exposure of graft in county government.
- The condition of being exposed, especially to severe weather or other forces of nature: was hospitalized for the effects of exposure.
- A position in relation to climatic or weather conditions or points of the compass: Our house has a southern exposure.
- The act of exposing sensitized photographic film or plate.
- A photographic plate or a piece of film so exposed.
- The amount of radiant energy needed to expose a photographic film.
- verb - to lay open to view
There are 8 letters in EXPOSURE: E E O P R S U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPOSURE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPOSURE plus a wildcard: EXPOSURE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPOSURE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPOSURE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.