Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXPORTED
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPORTED exist?
Definitions of EXPORTED in dictionaries:
- verb - sell or transfer abroad
- verb - transfer (electronic data) out of a database or document in a format that can be used by other programs
- verb - cause to spread in another part of the world
- v - to send to other countries for commercial purposes
There are 8 letters in EXPORTED: D E E O P R T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPORTED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPORTED plus a wildcard: EXPORTED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPORTED
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPORTED
- Pakistan exported agricultural products worth Rs 288.18 billion last ...
- South Carolina Products Liability Law Blog Interesting Information on ...
- Forklift exported Into Greece
- Economic Briefing U.S. International Trade in 2011 Economics and ...
- australian made goods exported to the world
- 11 new exported to Europe European style decorative porcelain ...
- Shimai Toshi Sendai TOKYO exported concert le 12 Mai lUBU avec ...
- exported. ray
- exported fashion ladies jeans - fashion lady (China Manufacturer ...
- Blanket Imported from Spain - NANCY 654 Marino
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.