Scrabble word: EXPLETIVE
Is EXPLETIVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXPLETIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger
- noun - a word or phrase conveying no independent meaning but added to fill out a sentence or metrical line
- An exclamation or oath, especially one that is profane, vulgar, or obscene.
- A word or phrase that does not contribute any meaning but is added only to fill out a sentence or a metrical line.
- Added or inserted in order to fill out something, such as a sentence or a metrical line.
There are 9 letters in EXPLETIVE: E E E I L P T V X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPLETIVE
Click to search all anagrams of EXPLETIVE plus a wildcard: EXPLETIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPLETIVE
9 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPLETIVE
Lookup in Wiki for EXPLETIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.