Scrabble word: EXPLETIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPLETIVE exist?
Definitions of EXPLETIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger
- noun - a word or phrase conveying no independent meaning but added to fill out a sentence or metrical line
- An exclamation or oath, especially one that is profane, vulgar, or obscene.
- A word or phrase that does not contribute any meaning but is added only to fill out a sentence or a metrical line.
- Added or inserted in order to fill out something, such as a sentence or a metrical line.