Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXPIRED
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPIRED exist?
Definitions of EXPIRED in dictionaries:
- verb - lose validity
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - expel air
- adj - having come to an end or become void after passage of a period of time
- v - to come to an end
There are 7 letters in EXPIRED: D E E I P R X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPIRED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPIRED plus a wildcard: EXPIRED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPIRED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPIRED
- Second Life What Happens to Old and expired Supermarket Products ...
- Youre going to eat that expired Food in Our Schools - Playas Only
- Patent Reexamination & expired Patents Patents Post Grant Blog
- chair blacks chairs race race card expired
- When Life Hands You a Lemon
- Time expired Indicator On A Parking Meter Stock Photo 69907915 ...
- expired Stamp Royalty Free Stock Images - Image 15393089
- expired Rubber Stamp for office use self-inking
- Get Any Registration Key Needed For Trial Software TechGroovers
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.