Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXPIATING
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPIATING exist?
Definitions of EXPIATING in dictionaries:
- verb - make amends for
- v - to atone for
There are 9 letters in EXPIATING: A E G I I N P T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPIATING plus a wildcard: EXPIATING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPIATING
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPIATING
- Lucas Cranach - El Viejo - The expiating St. Hieronymus.
- El Greco (aka Dominikos Theotokopulos) - expiating Magdalena
- Sandro Botticelli The expiating Hieronymus (Predella of the San Marco ...
- expiating Guilt Promulgating Joy and Serving The Community
- expiating Public and National Sins Suffering With Joy
- ... or something formless and repellent is not a matter of expiating a
- Is Modi expiating for 2002 riots with his fast Congress West News ...
- Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence at Block Party - Greater Palm Springs ...
- ... et l homophobie expiating stigmatic guilt promulgating multiversal
- year of prayer 365 Rosaries May 16 Saint Simon Stock & the Brown ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.