Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXPERIENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPERIENCE exist?
Definitions of EXPERIENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - the accumulation of knowledge or skill that results from direct participation in events or activities
- noun - the content of direct observation or participation in an event
- noun - an event as apprehended
- verb - go or live through
- verb - have firsthand knowledge of states, situations, emotions, or sensations
- verb - go through (mental or physical states or experiences)
- verb - undergo an emotional sensation or be in a particular state of mind
- verb - undergo
- The apprehension of an object, a thought, or an emotion through the senses or mind: a child’s first experience of snow.
- Active participation in events or activities, leading to the accumulation of knowledge or skill: a lesson taught by experience; a carpenter with experience in wall and roof repair.
- The knowledge or skill so derived.
- An event or a series of events participated in or lived through.
- The central meaning shared by these verbs is “to encounter or partake of personally”: experience happiness; suffer a loss; sustained an injury; tasted freedom; has undergone a religious conversion.
There are 10 letters in EXPERIENCE: C E E E E I N P R X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPERIENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPERIENCE plus a wildcard: EXPERIENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPERIENCE
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPERIENCE
- experience Ventiq
- Ovimani experience
- Usability & User experience Studies
- Work experience PEI for Individuals
- Trust Real Value & Committment
- over 16 years of professional experience
- Consider their life experiences Jimmy Carter 08
- Work experience - Jobs - Careers Placement and experience Centre
- experience-Concepts 6