Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXPENDER
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPENDER exist?
Definitions of EXPENDER in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who spends money to purchase goods or services
- v - to use up
There are 8 letters in EXPENDER: D E E E N P R X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPENDER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPENDER plus a wildcard: EXPENDER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPENDER
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPENDER
- Rapid Palatal Expander Orthodontist San Diego Dr. Stephen Henry ...
- pipe expander - most popular in Picemony
- QC Orthodontics - Rapid Palatal Expander
- Palatal Expander
- Haas Palatal Expander
- Fixed Expanders
- How long is an rapid palatal expander used
- ... approximated over the expander with interrupted 3-0 vicryl sutures
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.