Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXPENDED
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPENDED exist?
Definitions of EXPENDED in dictionaries:
- verb - use up, consume fully
- verb - pay out
- v - to use up
There are 8 letters in EXPENDED: D D E E E N P X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPENDED plus a wildcard: EXPENDED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPENDED
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPENDED
- expended Metal Mesh (Dpenss Metal Mesh)
- expended Brass Falls From A Machine Gun Photograph - expended Brass ...
- knusprig.titten.hitler. expended Bullet Casing
- expended brass - Upotte Artbooks theAnimeGallery.com
- expended Metal
- expended Mesh Panel Photo Detailed about expended Mesh Panel Picture ...
- expended Wire Mesh Paint Red ChangMing TradersCity
- expended 2009.
- expended Flickr - Photo Sharing
- Autism Grant Funds expended. Click for table of data.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.