Scrabble word: EXPENDABLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPENDABLE exist?
Definitions of EXPENDABLE in dictionaries:
- adj - suitable to be expended
- adj - (used of funds) remaining after taxes
- Subject to use or consumption: an expendable source.
- Not worth salvaging or reusing: expendable rocket boosters.
- Not strictly necessary; dispensable: an expendable budget item; expendable personnel.
- Something expendable.
There are 10 letters in EXPENDABLE: A B D E E E L N P X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPENDABLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPENDABLE plus a wildcard: EXPENDABLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPENDABLE
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPENDABLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.