Scrabble word: EXPEDITIONS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPEDITIONS exist?
Definitions of EXPEDITIONS in dictionaries:
- noun - a military campaign designed to achieve a specific objective in a foreign country
- noun - an organized group of people undertaking a journey for a particular purpose
- noun - a journey organized for a particular purpose
- noun - a journey taken for pleasure
- noun - the property of being prompt and efficient
There are 11 letters in EXPEDITIONS: D E E I I N O P S T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPEDITIONS plus a wildcard: EXPEDITIONS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPEDITIONS
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPEDITIONS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.