Scrabble word: EXPEDITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPEDITION exist?
Definitions of EXPEDITION in dictionaries:
- noun - a military campaign designed to achieve a specific objective in a foreign country
- noun - an organized group of people undertaking a journey for a particular purpose
- noun - a journey organized for a particular purpose
- noun - a journey taken for pleasure
- noun - the property of being prompt and efficient
- A journey undertaken by a group of people with a definite objective: an expedition against the enemy stronghold; a scientific expedition to the South Pole.
- The group undertaking such a journey.
- Speed in performance; promptness.
There are 10 letters in EXPEDITION: D E E I I N O P T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPEDITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPEDITION plus a wildcard: EXPEDITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPEDITION
10 letter words
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPEDITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.