Scrabble word: EXPEDITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPEDITION exist?
Definitions of EXPEDITION in dictionaries:
- noun - a military campaign designed to achieve a specific objective in a foreign country
- noun - an organized group of people undertaking a journey for a particular purpose
- noun - a journey organized for a particular purpose
- noun - a journey taken for pleasure
- noun - the property of being prompt and efficient
- A journey undertaken by a group of people with a definite objective: an expedition against the enemy stronghold; a scientific expedition to the South Pole.
- The group undertaking such a journey.
- Speed in performance; promptness.