Scrabble word: EXPECTORATE
Is EXPECTORATE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXPECTORATE in dictionaries:
- verb - clear out the chest and lungs
- verb - discharge (phlegm or sputum) from the lungs and out of the mouth
- To eject from the mouth; spit.
- To cough up and eject by spitting.
- To spit.
- To clear out the chest and lungs by coughing up and spitting out matter.
There are 11 letters in EXPECTORATE: A C E E E O P R T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPECTORATE
Click to search all anagrams of EXPECTORATE plus a wildcard: EXPECTORATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPECTORATE
Images for EXPECTORATE
Lookup in Wiki for EXPECTORATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.