Scrabble word: EXPECTATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPECTATION exist?
Definitions of EXPECTATION in dictionaries:
- noun - belief about (or mental picture of) the future
- noun - anticipating with confidence of fulfillment
- noun - the feeling that something is about to happen
- noun - the sum of the values of a random variable divided by the number of values
- The act of expecting.
- Eager anticipation: eyes shining with expectation.
- The state of being expected.
- Something expected: a result that was beyond my wildest expectation.
- The expected value of a random variable.
- The mean of a random variable.
- See expectancy (n.
There are 11 letters in EXPECTATION: A C E E I N O P T T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPECTATION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPECTATION plus a wildcard: EXPECTATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPECTATION
11 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPECTATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.