Scrabble word: EXPANSIVE
Is EXPANSIVE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXPANSIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - able or tending to expand or characterized by expansion
- adj - of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope
- adj - marked by exaggerated feelings of euphoria and delusions of grandeur
- adj - friendly and open and willing to talk
- Capable of expanding or tending to expand.
- Broad in size or extent; comprehensive: expansive police powers.
- Disposed to be open, communicative, and generous; outgoing: Wine made the guest expansive.
- Grand in scale: an expansive lifestyle.
- Marked by euphoria and delusions of grandeur.
There are 9 letters in EXPANSIVE: A E E I N P S V X
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXPANSIVE, to go: EXPANSIVE?
Let's rearrange the letters in EXPANSIVE and see some winning combinations
Images for EXPANSIVE
Lookup in Wiki for EXPANSIVE
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.