Scrabble word: EXPANSIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXPANSIVE exist?
Definitions of EXPANSIVE in dictionaries:
- adj - able or tending to expand or characterized by expansion
- adj - of behavior that is impressive and ambitious in scale or scope
- adj - marked by exaggerated feelings of euphoria and delusions of grandeur
- adj - friendly and open and willing to talk
- Capable of expanding or tending to expand.
- Broad in size or extent; comprehensive: expansive police powers.
- Disposed to be open, communicative, and generous; outgoing: Wine made the guest expansive.
- Grand in scale: an expansive lifestyle.
- Marked by euphoria and delusions of grandeur.
There are 9 letters in EXPANSIVE: A E E I N P S V X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXPANSIVE plus a wildcard: EXPANSIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPANSIVE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPANSIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.