Scrabble word: EXPANSION
Is EXPANSION valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXPANSION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of increasing (something) in size or volume or quantity or scope
- noun - a function expressed as a sum or product of terms
- noun - a discussion that provides additional information
- noun - adding information or detail
- The act or process of expanding: the new nation’s expansion westward.
- The state of being expanded.
- An expanded part: an expansion of a river.
- A product of expanding: a book that is an expansion of the author’s Ph.
- The extent or amount by which something has expanded.
- Increase in the dimensions of a body.
- A quantity written in an extended form, as a sum of terms or a continued product.
- The process of obtaining this form.
- An expanse.
- A period of increased economic or business activity.
There are 9 letters in EXPANSION: A E I N N O P S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXPANSION
Click to search all anagrams of EXPANSION plus a wildcard: EXPANSION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXPANSION
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXPANSION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.