Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXORCISE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXORCISE exist?
Definitions of EXORCISE in dictionaries:
- verb - expel through adjuration or prayers
- To expel (an evil spirit) by or as if by incantation, command, or prayer.
- To free from evil spirits or malign influences.
- v - to free of an evil spirit
There are 8 letters in EXORCISE: C E E I O R S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXORCISE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXORCISE plus a wildcard: EXORCISE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXORCISE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXORCISE
- John Mellencamp tries to exorcise his demons and his past - Music ...
- Information on traditional Chinese entertainment & culture
- Tilbury - exorcise (2012) Mediafire Rapidshare download by IsraBox ...
- exorcise the Demons
- Pekan flipperisivu - Oma Buck Rogers - Pekkas pinball page - My Buck ...
- Kings need to exorcise demons Hockey Sports Lucknow Sentinel
- exorcise my Devils... Wordless Wednesday 90 Wicked
- Garmin issues patch to exorcise brick from 7x5 series GPS
- Estacado trying to exorcise regional demons Lonestar Varsity
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.