Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXOCRINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXOCRINE exist?
Definitions of EXOCRINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a gland that secretes externally through a duct
- adj - of or relating to exocrine glands or their secretions
- Secreting externally, directly or through a duct: exocrine cells.
- Of, relating to, or produced by an exocrine gland.
- noun - an external secretion
There are 8 letters in EXOCRINE: C E E I N O R X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXOCRINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXOCRINE plus a wildcard: EXOCRINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXOCRINE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXOCRINE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.