Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXOCRINE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXOCRINE exist?
Definitions of EXOCRINE in dictionaries:
- noun - a gland that secretes externally through a duct
- adj - of or relating to exocrine glands or their secretions
- Secreting externally, directly or through a duct: exocrine cells.
- Of, relating to, or produced by an exocrine gland.
- n - an external secretion
There are 8 letters in EXOCRINE: C E E I N O R X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXOCRINE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXOCRINE plus a wildcard: EXOCRINE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXOCRINE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXOCRINE
- Pictures - Anatomy
- Keith R Porter Image Gallery - Pancreatic exocrine Cells (3 of 31)
- Warpshadow.com View topic - Apoc monsters
- FAECAL ELASTASE 1 A MARKER OF exocrine PANCREATIC INSUFFICIENCY
- exocrine and Endocrine Gland Showing Release of Secretion
- PANCREATIC CANCER- BEWARE AND BE AWARE Health500
- Endocrine System - What Makes You You
- Physiopathologie de la pancratite aigu
- Normal Pancreas Tissue Structure and Function
- ATP as a Signaling Molecule the exocrine Focus