Scrabble word: EXISTENTIAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXISTENTIAL exist?
Definitions of EXISTENTIAL in dictionaries:
- adj - derived from experience or the experience of existence
- adj - of or as conceived by existentialism
- adj - relating to or dealing with existence (especially with human existence)
- Of, relating to, or dealing with existence.
- Based on experience; empirical.
- Of or as conceived by existentialism or existentialists: an existential moment of choice.
There are 11 letters in EXISTENTIAL: A E E I I L N S T T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXISTENTIAL plus a wildcard: EXISTENTIAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXISTENTIAL
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXISTENTIAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.