Scrabble word: EXIGENCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXIGENCY exist?
Definitions of EXIGENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - a pressing or urgent situation
- noun - a sudden unforeseen crisis (usually involving danger) that requires immediate action
- The state or quality of requiring much effort or immediate action.
- A pressing or urgent situation.
- Often exigencies.
- noun - the quality of being urgent
There are 8 letters in EXIGENCY: C E E G I N X Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXIGENCY plus a wildcard: EXIGENCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXIGENCY
Images for EXIGENCY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.