Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXIGENCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXIGENCY exist?
Definitions of EXIGENCY in dictionaries:
- noun - a pressing or urgent situation
- noun - a sudden unforeseen crisis (usually involving danger) that requires immediate action
- The state or quality of requiring much effort or immediate action.
- A pressing or urgent situation.
- Often exigencies.
- n - the quality of being urgent
There are 8 letters in EXIGENCY: C E E G I N X Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXIGENCY plus a wildcard: EXIGENCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXIGENCY
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXIGENCY
- What Is Rhythm
- Svt Vs Vt
- Activate Gana dinero con lo que sabes hacer
- Pac Rhythm Strip
- Taquicardia Ventricular Bidirecional - o eixo do QRS alterna sua ...
- Mr. Bob stressed the exigency of the homeless situation in Milwaukee ...
- exigency by Zigomar - DPChallenge
- 11. Dreamstate exigency
- Peter Whitehead The exigency of Joy
- Daunt LX & Love RFX exigency Trailer By Knoxzar
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.