Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXHUME
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXHUME exist?
Definitions of EXHUME in dictionaries:
- verb - dig up for reburial or for medical investigation
- To remove from a grave; disinter.
- To bring to light, especially after a period of obscurity.
- v - to dig out of the earth
There are 6 letters in EXHUME: E E H M U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXHUME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXHUME plus a wildcard: EXHUME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXHUME
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXHUME
- ... com images users 3692 boulin tv jpg France 3 exhume laffaire Boulin
- Addies Exhumation Do I Regret Having Done All This
- Ghostly Wisconsin
- Dead Beat reads that they want to exhume the Mad Trapper once again ...
- Le corps de Salvador Allende exhum Chili et carnets
- BrooksBots - exhume 1Kg Autonomous Sumo Robot Parallax BS2
- Peugeot - Taringa
- News What Killed Arafat Arafats widow calls to exhume his body ...
- Skeletal Remains Found In Upended Tree The Death Investigator exhumes ...
- RE Pressure grows to exhume and burn Saviles body
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.