Scrabble word: EXHIBITION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXHIBITION exist?
Definitions of EXHIBITION in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of exhibiting
- noun - a collection of things (goods or works of art etc.) for public display
- The act or an instance of exhibiting.
- Something exhibited; an exhibit.
- A large-scale public showing, as of art objects or industrial or agricultural products.
- A grant given to a scholar by a school or university.
There are 10 letters in EXHIBITION: B E H I I I N O T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXHIBITION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXHIBITION plus a wildcard: EXHIBITION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXHIBITION
10 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXHIBITION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.