Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXEMPTS
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXEMPTS exist?
Definitions of EXEMPTS in dictionaries:
- verb - grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to
- verb - grant exemption or release to
- v - to free from an obligation required of others
There are 7 letters in EXEMPTS: E E M P S T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXEMPTS plus a wildcard: EXEMPTS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXEMPTS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXEMPTS
- US exempts 10 EU states plus Japan from Iran sanctions poorrichards ...
- China exempts service outsourcing companies from business tax Craig ...
- Philippine laundering law exempts casinos Balita.com
- ... course Feinsteins assault weapons ban exempts government officials
- Tax exempts 2012 Roadox
- US exempts Japan and EU countries from Iranian oil sanctions The ...
- New Rochelle City Employee exempts Herself from Parking Regulations at ...
- Today in History 30 March 370 Roman Law exempts Women Dedicated to ...
- Aristocracy exempts Themselves From Obamacare Logistics Monster
- exempts Syria Rebels From Sanctions Aimed At Forcing Assad To ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.