Scrabble word: EXEMPTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXEMPTION exist?
Definitions of EXEMPTION in dictionaries:
- noun - immunity from an obligation or duty
- noun - a deduction allowed to a taxpayer because of his status (having certain dependents or being blind or being over 65 etc.)
- noun - an act exempting someone
- The act or an instance of exempting.
- The state of being exempt; immunity.
- One that is exempted, especially an amount of income that is exempted from taxation.
There are 9 letters in EXEMPTION: E E I M N O P T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXEMPTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXEMPTION plus a wildcard: EXEMPTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXEMPTION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXEMPTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.