Is EXEMPTION valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EXEMPTION in various dictionaries:
- noun - immunity from an obligation or duty
- noun - a deduction allowed to a taxpayer because of his status (having certain dependents or being blind or being over 65 etc.)
- noun - an act exempting someone
- The act or an instance of exempting.
- The state of being exempt; immunity.
- One that is exempted, especially an amount of income that is exempted from taxation.
There are 9 letters in EXEMPTION: E E I M N O P T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EXEMPTION
To search all scrabble anagrams of EXEMPTION, to go: EXEMPTION?
Rearrange the letters in EXEMPTION and see some winning combinations
9 letters out of EXEMPTION
7 letters out of EXEMPTION
6 letters out of EXEMPTION
5 letters out of EXEMPTION
4 letters out of EXEMPTION
3 letters out of EXEMPTION
2 letters out of EXEMPTION
Contextual use of EXEMPTION
What's nearby EXEMPTION
Lookup in Wiki for EXEMPTION
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EXEMPTION, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EXEMPTION"