Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXEMPTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXEMPTION exist?
Definitions of EXEMPTION in dictionaries:
- noun - immunity from an obligation or duty
- noun - a deduction allowed to a taxpayer because of his status (having certain dependents or being blind or being over 65 etc.)
- noun - an act exempting someone
- The act or an instance of exempting.
- The state of being exempt; immunity.
- One that is exempted, especially an amount of income that is exempted from taxation.
There are 9 letters in EXEMPTION: E E I M N O P T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXEMPTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXEMPTION plus a wildcard: EXEMPTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXEMPTION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXEMPTION
- ... Check Form Check Request Form Tax exemption Certificate
- View CHAEF Income Tax exemption Certificate
- Instructions on Obtaining a Resale CertificateSales Tax License
- ... exemption certificate cbr exemption certificate cbr exemption
- FileSchengen Visa exemption.svg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Flight Center exemption 037
- WISCONSIN SALES AND USE TAX exemption CERTIFICATE Check One
- Visa exemption countries
- Certificate of exemption
- Homestead exemption can reduce your final assessment value by up to ...