Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXEMPTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXEMPTING exist?
Definitions of EXEMPTING in dictionaries:
- verb - grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to
- verb - grant exemption or release to
- v - to free from an obligation required of others
There are 9 letters in EXEMPTING: E E G I M N P T X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXEMPTING plus a wildcard: EXEMPTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXEMPTING
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXEMPTING
- Griffith votes as Boucher would have Obama signs bill exempting ...
- certificate exempting from dictation test cedt certificate exempting ...
- SEC Weighs exempting Insurance Companies from Volcker Rule
- RINA Akhilesh Yadav in the Cabinet meeting about exempting Moallim ...
- tongue piercing needles. Get Horizontal Tongue Piercing
- Obama signs bill exempting U.S. airlines from E.U. carbon plan Grist
- Top 20 Worst Masked Wrestling Gimmicks Part II
- Law (exempting) MLPLLB(Hons) - University of Huddersfield
- THIEVES WORKING IN THE NIGHT THE RIGHT SPIN FOR AMERICANS
- Team Anna rubbishes reports of exempting PM from graft charges ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.