Scrabble word: EXEMPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXEMPT exist?
Definitions of EXEMPT in dictionaries:
- verb - grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to
- verb - grant exemption or release to
- adj - (of persons) freed from or not subject to an obligation or liability (as e.g. taxes) to which others or other things are subject
- adj - (of goods or funds) not subject to taxation
- To free from an obligation, a duty, or a liability to which others are subject: exempting the disabled from military service.
- To set apart; isolate.
- Freed from an obligation, a duty, or a liability to which others are subject; excused: persons exempt from jury duty; income exempt from taxation; a beauty somehow exempt from the aging process.
- Set apart; isolated.
- verb - to free from an obligation required of others