Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXEMPT
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXEMPT exist?
Definitions of EXEMPT in dictionaries:
- verb - grant relief or an exemption from a rule or requirement to
- verb - grant exemption or release to
- adj - (of persons) freed from or not subject to an obligation or liability (as e.g. taxes) to which others or other things are subject
- adj - (of goods or funds) not subject to taxation
- To free from an obligation, a duty, or a liability to which others are subject: exempting the disabled from military service.
- To set apart; isolate.
- Freed from an obligation, a duty, or a liability to which others are subject; excused: persons exempt from jury duty; income exempt from taxation; a beauty somehow exempt from the aging process.
- Set apart; isolated.
- verb - to free from an obligation required of others
There are 6 letters in EXEMPT: E E M P T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXEMPT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXEMPT plus a wildcard: EXEMPT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXEMPT
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXEMPT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.