Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXEMPLIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXEMPLIFY exist?
Definitions of EXEMPLIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - be characteristic of
- verb - clarify by giving an example of
- To illustrate by example: exemplify an argument.
- To serve as an example of: scenes that exemplify the film director’s style.
- To make a certified copy of (a document).
There are 9 letters in EXEMPLIFY: E E F I L M P X Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXEMPLIFY plus a wildcard: EXEMPLIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXEMPLIFY
9 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXEMPLIFY
- ... Advocate ZOO-ology column Egrets exemplify energy efficiency
- Staff photo by TIN NGUYENHenry E. Lackey High School senior student ...
- Here We exemplify 1967-8 by Tom Phillips born 1937
- Sailors exemplify key values_ serve Navy
- World Water Day 10 Projects that exemplify Water Conservation
- ... World Water Day 10 Projects that exemplify Water Conservation
- How 8 Asians exemplify (or defy) their snake traits Northwest ...
- Ray Kennel duo exemplify toughness heart
- The Taj Mahal Palace Mumbai India
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.