Scrabble word: EXECUTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXECUTIVE exist?
Definitions of EXECUTIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person responsible for the administration of a business
- noun - persons who administer the law
- noun - someone who manages a government agency or department
- adj - having the function of carrying out plans or orders etc.
- A person or group having administrative or managerial authority in an organization.
- The chief officer of a government, state, or political division.
- The branch of government charged with putting into effect a country’s laws and the administering of its functions.
- A set of coded instructions designed to process and control other coded instructions.
- Of, relating to, capable of, or suited for carrying out or executing: an advisory body lacking executive powers.
- Having, characterized by, or relating to administrative or managerial authority: the executive director of a drama troupe; executive experience and skills.
- Of or relating to the branch of government charged with the execution and administration of the nation’s laws.
There are 9 letters in EXECUTIVE: C E E E I T U V X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXECUTIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXECUTIVE plus a wildcard: EXECUTIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXECUTIVE
Images for EXECUTIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.