Scrabble word: EXECUTIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXECUTIVE exist?
Definitions of EXECUTIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a person responsible for the administration of a business
- noun - persons who administer the law
- noun - someone who manages a government agency or department
- adj - having the function of carrying out plans or orders etc.
- A person or group having administrative or managerial authority in an organization.
- The chief officer of a government, state, or political division.
- The branch of government charged with putting into effect a country’s laws and the administering of its functions.
- A set of coded instructions designed to process and control other coded instructions.
- Of, relating to, capable of, or suited for carrying out or executing: an advisory body lacking executive powers.
- Having, characterized by, or relating to administrative or managerial authority: the executive director of a drama troupe; executive experience and skills.
- Of or relating to the branch of government charged with the execution and administration of the nation’s laws.