Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXECUTING
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXECUTING exist?
Definitions of EXECUTING in dictionaries:
- noun - putting a condemned person to death
- verb - kill as a means of socially sanctioned punishment
- verb - murder in a planned fashion
- verb - put in effect
- verb - carry out the legalities of
- verb - carry out a process or program, as on a computer or a machine
- verb - carry out or perform an action
- verb - sign in the presence of witnesses
- v - to carry out
There are 9 letters in EXECUTING: C E E G I N T U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXECUTING plus a wildcard: EXECUTING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXECUTING
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXECUTING
- austrian troops executing captured serbians serbia lost about 850000 ...
- CLT Project Management Approach
- Implementation Institute - The Bridge between Strategy and ...
- ... nine batons and 10 handcuffs upon executing a search warrant
- executing Firm Master List - DTCC Home
- acquisitions (M&A) are always an option when developing and executing ...
- Designing executing Strategy in Aviation Management
- Seaham man guilty of executing parents to get hands on inheritance ...
- Palladium Balanced Scorecard Hall of Fame for executing Strategy ...
- Nazi executing jew at mass grave
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.