Scrabble word: EXCRESCENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCRESCENCE exist?
Definitions of EXCRESCENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- noun - (pathology) an abnormal outgrowth or enlargement of some part of the body
- An abnormal outgrowth or enlargement, such as a wart.
- A normal outgrowth, such as a fingernail or a beard.
- A usually unwanted or unnecessary accretion: “Independent agencies were an excrescence on the Constitution” (Los Angeles Times).
There are 11 letters in EXCRESCENCE: C C C E E E E N R S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCRESCENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXCRESCENCE plus a wildcard: EXCRESCENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXCRESCENCE
Images for EXCRESCENCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.