Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXCRESCENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCRESCENCE exist?
Definitions of EXCRESCENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- noun - (pathology) an abnormal outgrowth or enlargement of some part of the body
- An abnormal outgrowth or enlargement, such as a wart.
- A normal outgrowth, such as a fingernail or a beard.
- A usually unwanted or unnecessary accretion: “Independent agencies were an excrescence on the Constitution” (Los Angeles Times).
There are 11 letters in EXCRESCENCE: C C C E E E E N R S X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCRESCENCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXCRESCENCE plus a wildcard: EXCRESCENCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXCRESCENCE
11 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXCRESCENCE
- 40 Years of excrescence Infographic Pins
- IMPETUOUS RITUAL Relentless Execution Of Ceremonial Excresence
- Impetuous Ritual - Relentless Execution Of Ceremonial excrescence ...
- ... enheyelash extensions force out thread excrescence to your eyes and
- protuberance protrusion extrusion excrescence comments real estate aug ...
- excrescence - definition of excrescence by the Free Online Dictionary ...
- Fungus Mushrooms
- This weird excrescence the size of my hand must surely be some sort ...
- callgirl in tarapith (amritsar callgirl) - ahemdabad cg road ...