Scrabble word: EXCRESCENCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCRESCENCE exist?
Definitions of EXCRESCENCE in dictionaries:
- noun - something that bulges out or is protuberant or projects from its surroundings
- noun - (pathology) an abnormal outgrowth or enlargement of some part of the body
- An abnormal outgrowth or enlargement, such as a wart.
- A normal outgrowth, such as a fingernail or a beard.
- A usually unwanted or unnecessary accretion: “Independent agencies were an excrescence on the Constitution” (Los Angeles Times).