Scrabble word: EXCOMMUNICATION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCOMMUNICATION exist?
Definitions of EXCOMMUNICATION in dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being excommunicated
- noun - the act of banishing a member of a church from the communion of believers and the privileges of the church
- The act of excommunicating.
- The state of being excommunicated.
- A formal ecclesiastical censure that deprives a person of the right to belong to a church.
There are 15 letters in EXCOMMUNICATION: A C C E I I M M N N O O T U X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXCOMMUNICATION plus a wildcard: EXCOMMUNICATION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXCOMMUNICATION
15 letter words
13 letter words
12 letter words
11 letter words
10 letter words
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXCOMMUNICATION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.