Scrabble word: EXCLUSIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCLUSIVE exist?
Definitions of EXCLUSIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a news report that is reported first by one news organization
- adj - not divided or shared with others
- adj - excluding much or all
- adj - not divided among or brought to bear on more than one object or objective
- Excluding or tending to exclude: exclusive barriers.
- Not divided or shared with others: exclusive publishing rights.
- Not accompanied by others; single or sole: your exclusive function.
- Complete; undivided: gained their exclusive attention.
- Excluding some or most, as from membership or participation: an exclusive club.
- Catering to a wealthy clientele; expensive: exclusive shops.
- A news item initially released to only one publication or broadcaster.
- An exclusive right or privilege, as to market a product.