Scrabble word: EXCLUSIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCLUSIVE exist?
Definitions of EXCLUSIVE in dictionaries:
- noun - a news report that is reported first by one news organization
- adj - not divided or shared with others
- adj - excluding much or all
- adj - not divided among or brought to bear on more than one object or objective
- Excluding or tending to exclude: exclusive barriers.
- Not divided or shared with others: exclusive publishing rights.
- Not accompanied by others; single or sole: your exclusive function.
- Complete; undivided: gained their exclusive attention.
- Excluding some or most, as from membership or participation: an exclusive club.
- Catering to a wealthy clientele; expensive: exclusive shops.
- A news item initially released to only one publication or broadcaster.
- An exclusive right or privilege, as to market a product.
There are 9 letters in EXCLUSIVE: C E E I L S U V X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCLUSIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXCLUSIVE plus a wildcard: EXCLUSIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXCLUSIVE
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXCLUSIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.