Scrabble word: EXCHANGING
Is EXCHANGING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of EXCHANGING in dictionaries:
- verb - give to, and receive from, one another
- verb - exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
- verb - change over, change around, as to a new order or sequence
- verb - hand over one and receive another, approximately equivalent
- verb - put in the place of another
- verb - exchange a penalty for a less severe one
- verb - to give and receive reciprocally
There are 10 letters in EXCHANGING: A C E G G H I N N X
Click to search all anagrams of EXCHANGING plus a wildcard: EXCHANGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXCHANGING
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXCHANGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.