Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXCHANGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCHANGING exist?
Definitions of EXCHANGING in dictionaries:
- verb - give to, and receive from, one another
- verb - exchange or replace with another, usually of the same kind or category
- verb - change over, change around, as to a new order or sequence
- verb - hand over one and receive another, approximately equivalent
- verb - put in the place of another
- verb - exchange a penalty for a less severe one
- v - to give and receive reciprocally
There are 10 letters in EXCHANGING: A C E G G H I N N X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXCHANGING plus a wildcard: EXCHANGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXCHANGING
10 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXCHANGING
- ... Christmas coloring page of kids exchanging Christmas presents
- Currencies and gold are very popular forms of money.
- Wedding Dresses Wedding Wedding Gifts Wedding Invitations ...
- Time is not money. Time is a medium of exchange. Time has value.
- This article can now be found over at Brain Blogger as of today (1225 ...
- St Catherine exchanging her Heart with Christ by GIOVANNI DI PAOLO
- exchanging Money
- Wallpaper - Varmaala exchanging (32611) size1024x768