Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXCEPTION
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXCEPTION exist?
Definitions of EXCEPTION in dictionaries:
- noun - a deliberate act of omission
- noun - an instance that does not conform to a rule or generalization
- noun - grounds for adverse criticism
- The act of excepting or the condition of being excepted; exclusion.
- One that is excepted, especially a case that does not conform to a rule or generalization.
- An objection or a criticism: opinions that are open to exception.
- A formal objection taken in the course of an action or a proceeding.
There are 9 letters in EXCEPTION: C E E I N O P T X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXCEPTION
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXCEPTION plus a wildcard: EXCEPTION?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXCEPTION
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXCEPTION
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.