Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXAMINING
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXAMINING exist?
Definitions of EXAMINING in dictionaries:
- verb - consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning
- verb - observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect
- verb - question or examine thoroughly and closely
- verb - question closely
- verb - put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- v - to look carefully at or over
There are 9 letters in EXAMINING: A E G I I M N N X
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXAMINING plus a wildcard: EXAMINING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXAMINING
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXAMINING
- Doctor examining a patient for femoral nerve damage
- Oklahoma Tort Reform Adds Cap Malpractice Insurance News
- examining THE SCRIPTURES DAILY 2013
- Captive colony of Virginia big-eared bats providing valuable lessons ...
- Pan-Camden HS2 Alliance.org examining the impact of HS2 on our ...
- ... of a Purple Man Doctor examining A Child by Leo Blanchette 219359
- Determination of pH or lactate in fetal scalp blood in management of ...
- Vet examining mouth of Siamese-cross tabby kitten Dinky 12 weeks old ...
- Chicagoans Against Obama examining Obamas Experience Character ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.